So I was thinking about how often we forget how great the smallest things are in life. The things that happen everyday in all of our lives that we just don't even take the time to appreciate, or give credit to. For example:
- Hearing a song that reminds you of a good time.
- Perfecting a recipe.
- Getting green lights all the way to your destination.
- The perfect sunset.
- Full tanks of gas.
- Kicking butt on Words With Friends.
- Hearing someone listening to an amazing artist.
- Comfortable conversations.
- Spotting those sneaky motorcyle cops!
- Finishing an amazing book.
- Family time.
- Not having to keep track of time
"Always leave room in your life for happy :)"