Wednesday, December 24, 2014

You light up the sky to show me you are with me.

As I waited to take off on the runway for my flight home for Christmas yesterday, I was amazed by the most beautiful combination of my favorite pastel colors in the sky. It was truly incredible and I thought to myself it can't get much better than this. Not more than 10 minutes later, I glanced out the window again and was overwhelmed by an even more beautiful skyline. Probably one of the most beautiful sunsets I have ever seen and I heard a voice within me say, "My child, just like the sunsets, even when you think you have seen the most perfect sky or reached your best of days, I have greater things than you can imagine yet to come."

Friends, we never know what tomorrow will bring, but we can rest assured that there will always be greater things yet to come. Keep the faith. God is with you and just as he paints the sky more beautiful with each day, so shall he do with your life. It won't always be rainbows and sunshine but the dark days make the beautiful ones that much brighter.



No comments:

Post a Comment