31. While going to tutoring may be exhausting, it will pay off in the end to really understand something.
32. You can't make yourself love someone, it has to come naturally.
33. If there are ants in your room and on your stuff, look at your electric appliances as a possible source, not just the window.
34. Saying hi is better than not saying anything at all. Howdy is even better.
35. When something great happens to you or what you had been wishing for comes true, Praise God and thank Him.
36. If someone hands you a free dollar bill, take it and don't ask questions about why.
37. Though it isn't always easy, treat your mom as you would your best friend.
38. Don't worry so much about the future, it will take care of itself.
39. If you tryout or apply for something and you don't get chosen for, believe that God has something better in store waiting for you.
40. Don't keep reliving the past. It's over and you can't go back.