71. Always carry cash with you, you never know when you might really need it.
72. Take each day, one day at a time and don't look back.
73. If you think you have the flu, listen to your body. It might be the swine flu, especially if you have a 105 fever....Call mom but don't tell her that you dying, she won't like that.
74. If the power goes out while you're getting your haircut, come back when it's fixed. And don't give your number to just anybody.
75. Don't drive with your windows foggy, especially while talking on the phone- it's dangerous.
76. If your finger feels broken, it probably is. Get an x-ray.
77. Never text someone something that would be better said in person. Misinterpretation happens and you can't take it back.
78. Tie a knot on your bag for fruit at HEB so your apples don't fall out all over the floor.
79. Eight Wonders of the World- Christ the Redeemer in Brazil, Colosseum in Italy, Petra Jordan, Great Pyramids in Egypt, Taj Mahal in India, Great Wall of China, Chichen Itza Mexico, and Machu Picchu Peru.
80. If someone tries to rob you, act ghetto like them and pretend it's no big deal or just yell and say, "I don't think you realize where you are son!"
I learned this lesson when I was almost robbed while getting my haircut...