Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My Favorite Bible Verses

In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps. -Proverbs 16:9

Do not arouse or awaken love until it so desires. Sol. 2:7

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified, do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go. -Josh 1:9

When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. –Psalm 139:14-16

Delight yourself in the Lord and He shall give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord, trust also in Him, and He shall bring it to pass. –Psalm 37:4-5

To whom much is given, much is demanded. –Luke 12:48

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men. –Col. 3:23

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another. –Proverbs 27:17

My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in your weakness. -2 Cor. 12:9

If you find honey, eat just enough- too much of it, and you will vomit. –Proverbs 25:16

There is a time for everything and a season for every activity under the sun. –Eccles 3:1

My soul finds rest in God alone. –Psalm 62:1

Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete. -James 1:2

No comments:

Post a Comment